- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Alpha Innotech
- Product Code: 25507
Here is a ProteinSimple Alpha Innotech FluorChem Q Western Blot Imaging System Pred R/M/E
Made in 2010
FluorChem brand now acquired by ProteinSimple. Current FluorChem models by ProteinSimple are FluorChem R, FluorChem M, FluorChem E
FluorChem R / M / E
This ProteinSimple Alpha Innotech FluorChem Q Western Blot Imaging System is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
The testing we performed:
The ProteinSimple Alpha Innotech FluorChem Q Western Blot Imaging System passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Tested communication with software: PASSED
Tested image capture: PASSED
Tested filter wheel motor: PASSED
Tested transillumination UV: PASSED
Tested transillumination white: PASSED
Tested overhead light white: PASSED
Tested UV exposure safety switch: PASSED
The system consists of:
ProteinSimple FluorChem Q MultiImage III
(4) installed filters: Orange 595, 537, 606 and 699
Trans-UV illumination table
Desktop PC running FluorChem Q software v3.4 (w/ monitor, keyboard and mouse)
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Resolution: 4MP (2048 x 2048)
Light Sources: 365/302nm UV transilluminator, epi white lights, transtransillumination white lights
Filters: Orange 595, 537, 606, 699
Detection: Alpha Innotech U4000 CCD camera w/Navitar 50mm F0.95 lens
Epi Illumination: 475nm, 534nm, 632nm, and White light; Trans Illumination: 365nm, 305nm, and White light.
Filter Position #1: Empty Position for Chemiluminescence detection
Filter Position #2: Emission filter 595/55 nm for Ethidium Bromide, colorimetric stains, film, SYPRO Orange
Filter Position #3: Emission filter 537/35 nm for CY2, Fluorescein, SYBR Gold, SYBR Safe
Filter Position #4: Emission filter 606/62 nm for CY3, SYPRO Red, Texas Red
Filter Position #5: Emission filter 699/62 nm for CY5
Filter Position #6: Empty Position
This ProteinSimple Alpha Innotech FluorChem Q Western Blot Imaging System is currently configured for epi white, transillumination UV, and transillumination white imaging.
Epi UV can be added with optional 254nm or 365nm lights (not included).
Video gives a brief overview of the ProteinSimple Alpha Innotech FluorChem Q Western Blot Imaging System and demonstrates functionality with included software.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.