- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Photometrics
- Product Code: 30745
Here is a Photometrics CoolSNAP ES2 Microscope Camera Unit6
Please note this camera uses camera link and will require appropriate card to communicate. This is a good item if you looking to replace your exact same defective camera.
This Photometrics CoolSNAP ES2 Microscope Camera is in good working order.
Please see the exact photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Photometrics CoolSNAP ES2 Microscope Camera passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Powered on: PASSED
No ice build up observed: PASSED
Free of moisture: PASSED
Full communication to computer: PASSED
Clear and accurate image capture: PASSED
System consists of:
Photometrics CoolSNAP ES2 Microscope Camera
Please note: the listing is for camera only - microscope and computer are not included, used for testing purposes only
Configuration and Setup:
-CCD image sensor: Sony ICX285; interline-transfer, progressive-scan device with microlenses
-CCD format: 1392 x 1040 imaging array
-6.45 x 6.45-um pixels
-8.98 x 6.71-mm imaging area (optically centered)
-Grade Sony Grade 0
-System gain 3 e-/ADU
-Linear full well 13,500 e- (single pixel)
-25,000 e- (2 x 2 binned pixel)
-Read noise =<8 e- rms @ 20 MHz
-Digitizer type 12 bits @ 20 MHz
-Frame readout 96 ms/frame
-CCD temperature 0C
-Dark current .01 e-/p/s
-Operating environment 15 to 30C ambient, 0 to 80% relative humidity noncondensing
-Dimensions 4.5” x 5.0” x 2.5” (1.9 lbs)
-I/O TTL output while exposing (BNC connector)
-20-MHz readout High-speed, high-sensitivity readout
-1392 x 1040 imaging array
-6.45 x 6.45-um pixels
-Resolves fine detail
-Ideally matched to optical microscope
-Interline-transfer, progressive-scan CCD Electronic -shuttering eliminates camera vibration and facilitates fast triggering
-Flexible binning and readout Increases signal-to-noise performance while increasing the frame rate
-12-bit digitization Quantifies bright and dim signals in the same image
-Thermoelectric cooling Low dark current allows longer integration times
-Enhanced quantum efficiency Provides higher sensitivity than typical interline cameras (especially in the NIR)
-C-mount Easily attaches to microscopes, standard lenses, or optical equipment
-Subcompact design Low profile allows easy integration
13" x 13" x 13" @10#
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.