- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Xenogen
- Product Code: 24110
Here is a Perkin Xenogen IVIS 200 Imaging System Pred Spectrum
New costs over $100K
Now IVIS model branded by Perkin Elmer
Current model is IVIS Spectrum
This Xenogen IVIS 200 Imaging system is assumed functional, but not fully tested due to lack of software.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Xenogen IVIS 200 Imaging system passed following tests:
Tested power on: PASSED
Tested thermocube chiller power on: PASSED
Tested cooling: PASSED
Tested coolant pump: PASSED
SOLD AS IS / NO WARRANTY / NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS DUE TO LACK OF SOFTWARE AND INABILITY TO FULLY TEST
WE WILL GLADLY TEST AND UPDATE YOU WITH RESULTS IF SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED
System consists of:
Xenogen IVIS 200 Imaging System
Koolance LIQ-702 High-Performance Liquid Coolant
Standard power cord.
Configuration and Setup:
Resolution: 13.5 Micron pixels
Light Source: 150W quartz halogen
Filters: 10 Excitation filters 415-760nm with 30nm bandwidth 2 open spots, 18 Emission filters 490-850nm with 20nm bandwidth 4 open spots
Lens: 1.5x, 2.5x, 7.5x, 10x, one open spot
Camera: Back-illuminated CCD
Supported Methods: Luminescence, fluorescence, in vitro, in vivo, 2D and 3D
Dimensions: 77 x 65 x 211cm
Internal Dimensions: 51 x 51 x 66cm
The video starts in front of the Xenogen IVIS 200 Imaging system. It rotates left than right coming around to the rear of the Xenogen IVIS 200 Imaging system.
At the rear, it shows the important connections, serial, and warranty tags. The video returns to the front of the Xenogen IVIS 200 Imaging system and shows the interior.
The video returns to the rear and the top lid is lifted where the serial tags of the camera are shown. The video returns to the front of the Xenogen IVIS 200 Imaging system and ends.
IVIS 200 Datasheet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_w-WZmknSO6QmKHW7_u_4rcMrnfZtY8b/view?usp=sharing
Spectrum Manual: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r_lB8A1xVYGflZP0cIVqr4u0BvOOeEpV/view?usp=sharing
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.