- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Perkin Elmer
- Product Code: 18380
Here is a Perkin Victor 3 V Multilabel Microplate Counter Reader 1420 Pred Nivo
Please note: The item you are viewing has not been tested by our technical team.
This is a preliminary listing and it`s intention is to provide our customers with information on what we have in our testing queue.
If you are interested in purchasing this item or require additional information please send us an inquiry.
-This item is on hand and located in our facility.
-Photos are of the actual item you will receive.
-To be made complete, some items may require additional components/parts/accessories that we will need to source (our goal is to sell you a complete instrument)
-Price is NOT FINAL, if there are any additional accessories/parts/software/components that need to be purchased to make it complete, the price MIGHT increase to account for the cost of these items.
We will always tell you ahead of time if the price will be different, in many cases we can offer it at the listing price.
-If an item requires optional components/consumables those are usually the responsibility of the customer.
-Some of the items might require a standard manufacturer's yearly PM or calibration, PM/calibrations are the customers responsibility.
Some types of instruments, regardless if they are NEW or USED may require a calibration after the instrument has been shipped or relocated.
-Upon receiving commitment from the customer, this item will be placed in our service/testing que and be fully tested and made ready for sale.
-Commitment may be in the form of a PO or deposit. For repeat customers simple email confirmation may be sufficient.
-Average lead time on instruments is 1-3 weeks.
-Customer has NO obligation to purchase if we are unable to fully test and make this instrument available for sale.
Deposits will be refunded in full if we are unable to make an instrument ready for you.
-Once the item is tested and verified it will be sold with a 60 days warranty.
Current model is Victor Nivo
This Perkin Victor 3 V Multilabel Microplate Counter Reader has fair cosmetic condition.
Please see exact photos below.
System consists of:
Perkin Victor 3 V Multilabel Microplate Counter Reader 1420
Liquid Dispenser 1420-2560
Standard power cords.
Configuration and Setup:
See attached documentation.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to email@example.com or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.