- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Perkin Elmer
- Product Code: 18370
Here is a Perkin JANUS Expanded AJLM001 Liquid Handler 96-MDT, Extended Gripper Pred G3
Setup with 96-multichannel Arm,
Additional deck positions available per request.
This Perkin JANUS Expanded AJLM001 Liquid Handler is in good working order.
Please note: A service visit from Perkin Elmer is required to teach the deck positions for the extended gripper arm.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Perkin JANUS Expanded AJLM001 Liquid Handler passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Tested power up and initialization: PASSED
Tested communication with software: PASSED
Tested MDT movement: PASSED
Tested gripper movement: PASSED
Tested method creation: PASSED
Tested method application: PASSED
Tested MDT aspiration and dispense: PASSED
Tested air pressure: PASSED
Tested head loading and unloading: PASSED
This Perkin JANUS Expanded AJLM001 Liquid Handler has been run through methods to utilize and verify all features' proper function and exercise all moving parts.
After verifying that all systems "check good," we thoroughly clean and lubricate the system to prepare for the demonstration video shown in the listing.
You can buy the Perkin JANUS Expanded AJLM001 Liquid Handler with confidence due to the technician's thorough testing.
System consists of:
Perkin JANUS Expanded Liquid Handler AJLM001
JANUS Gripper Integration
MDT Multichannel Arm w/ gripper
Extended Gripper Arm
(7) Short Support Plate
Medium Support Tile
Tip loader position and tip loader tile
Head loading position
Dell Latitude i5 running WinPREP software ver4.3
Communication and power cables
Configuration and Setup:
Robotic Arm(s): MDT 96, Extended Gripper
Volume: 250ul tips volume 1 to 200ul
Application: liquid handling and sample preparation
The first video begins with a wide view of the entire Perkin JANUS Expanded AJLM001 Liquid Handler. A liquid transfer is observed. a plate gripper transfer is observed.
The camera moves 360 degrees around the Perkin JANUS Expanded AJLM001 Liquid Handler showing all sides and the serial number. The camera returns to the original position.
The second video shows the Perkin JANUS Expanded AJLM001 Liquid Handler Extended Gripper arm initializing and moving on all axes.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to email@example.com or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.