- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Perkin Elmer
- Product Code: 15619
Here is a Perkin Elmer FMT 2500 Fluorescence Tomography In Vivo Imaging System Pred 2000/4000
FMT series branded by Perkin Elmer
Original cost around $140K
Current models are FMT2000 and FMT4000
This Perkin FMT 2500 Fluorescence Tomography In Vivo Imaging System is in good cosmetic condition and powers on without issues.
The instrument was in good working order, de-installed and placed in storage to make room for new equipment. Computer with software has not been released to us because it had proprietary lab data on it.
Most of the instruments that we sell come from the Big Pharma, they often replace perfectly good equipment as soon as the new model is out. Budget is generally a none issue to them.
Testing we performed:
No further testing performed due to lack of the software.
Due to lack of the software that prevents us from fully testing this instrument, it is being SOLD AS IS / NO WARRANTY / NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS
If you are able to provide software we should be able to perform necessary testing to fully verify this instrument and report back to you.
System consists of:
Perkin FMT 2500 Fluorescence Tomography In Vivo Imaging System
Standard power cord.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Transillumination and Epi
Camera Type: CCD
Stage Type: Transilluminating stage
Control Software (required): TrueQuant 3D
Software Manual: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16jwRRmkBMu2QxaF0FJskAiEiJ1jrVUN7/view?usp=sharing
Please see the exact video and photos below.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to email@example.com or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.