- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Perkin Elmer
- Product Code: 32540
Here is a Perkin EnVision 2103-0020 Multilabel Microplate Reader Pred 2105
Current model is EnVision 2105
This Perkin EnVision 2103-0020 Multilabel Microplate Reader is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Perkin EnVision 2103-0020 Multilabel Microplate Reader passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Power on test: PASSED
Tested Alpha screening: PASSED
Tested Luminescence: PASSED
Tested Absorbance: PASSED
Tested Fluorescence: PASSED
Using Perkin Elmer Multi label Test Plate and our Rainbow Test Plate this Perkin EnVision 2103-0020 Multilabel Microplate Reader has been shown to be working.
Our testing confirms operation of the electronics, optics (Light source, fiber optics, mirrors, filters, apertures and detectors), stage and stacker.
Due to this testing you can purchase the Perkin EnVision 2103-0020 Multilabel Microplate Reader with confidence knowing it is ready to go.
System consists of:
Perkin Elmer EnVision 2103-0020 Multilabel Microplate Reader
Stacker module accessory
Top Mirros modules
401 General bs50 single mirror
403 FITC D505 single mirror
206FITC 535/25 filter
102 FITC 485/14 filter
302 Photometric 405/8 filter
304 Photometric 492/8 filter
310 Photometric 530/8 filter
384 Plate US LLminesence aperture (9)
Desktop PC running EnVision software ver1.14 (w/ monitor, keyboard, mouse)
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Detection Modes: Time-resolved fluorescence, Fluorescence intensity, Fluorescence polarization, LUMinescence, Absorbance
Detection Range: 240-850 nm
Plate Formats: 96, 384, 1536
Temperature Control: temperature range 2 to 45C (0.5C increments), uniformity +/-1C, heating time <10 minutes (from RT up to 37C)
Shaking: linear, orbital, dual orbital
Applications: reporter gene assays, cell applications, genotyping, enzyme assays, signal transduction, receptor ligand binding, immunoassays, quantification.
Light Source: xenon flash lamp
Maximum Throughput (Time per Plate for single read): 22 seconds for 96 well plate, 27 seconds for 384 well plate, 36 seconds for 1536 well plate
The video gives an overview of the Perkin EnVision 2103-0020 Multilabel Microplate Reader, and also performs functionality.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.