- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Perkin Elmer
- Product Code: 32149
Here is a Perkin Elmer MicroBeta 2 Microplate Counter 2450-0120
This Perkin Elmer MicroBeta 2 Microplate Counter is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Perkin Elmer MicroBeta 2 Microplate Counter passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested power on and initialization: PASSED
Tested communication with software: PASSED
Tested x and y movement of plate carrier: PASSED
Tested lift function: PASSED
Tested upper and lower mask movement: PASSED
Tested barcode scanner: PASSED
Successfully ran Instrument Performance Assessment protocol: PASSED
System consists of:
Perkin Elmer MicroBeta2 2450 Microplate Counter 2450-0120 (w/ monitor, keyboard, mouse)
Standard power cord
Configuration and Setup:
Detection Modes: single and dual-label CPM, single and dual-label DPM, ParaLux count mode, and luminescence counting
Detectors: 12 Detector Model
Plate Formats: 96- and 384-well plates
Liquid Scintillation Counting Rate: 3,000,000 CPM
Luminescence Counting: 24,000,000 CPS
Logarithmic A/D converter energy range 1 - 2000 keV
1024-channel multichannel analyzer for each detector
Built-in dead time correction
100 fully programmable counting protocols
Count variation less than 0.5 % per 24 hours (not including random statistics)
The video gives an overview of the Perkin Elmer MicroBeta 2 Microplate Counter, and also performs functionality.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.