- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Analogic
- Product Code: 16738
Here is a Perkin Elmer FMT 4000 Fluorescence Molecular Tomography In Vivo Imaging System
New costs over $150,000.00
This particular instrument was made by Advanced Analogic Technologies (P/N AN2623), now rebranded by Perkin Elmer (P/N FMT4000)
This Perkin Elmer FMT 4000 Fluorescence Molecular Tomography In Vivo Imaging System has good cosmetic condition, and is presumed working.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Perkin Elmer FMT 4000 Fluorescence Molecular Tomography In Vivo Imaging System was powered on.
No further testing performed. The software requires a license key. The purchaser will have to purchase separately and have set up done by Perkin Elmer technician.
System consists of:
Perkin Elmer FMT4000 Imager AN2623
FMT Accessory Kit
Dell Latitude i5 for use with TrueQuant software; (DOES NOT INCLUDE LICENCE FOR THE SOFTWARE, CUSTOMER MUST BUY IT FROM PERKIN ELMER). YOU CANT INSTALL SOFTWARE UNTIL YOU GET THE LICENSE.
Communication and power cables.
WE ARE UNABLE TO FULLY TEST IT DUE TO THE LACK OF SOFTWARE, IF YOU CAN PROVIDE IT WE WILL TEST IT AND REPORT BACK TO YOU. UNTIL WE HAVE A WAY TO TEST IT IT IS SOLD AS IS/NO RETURNS OR WARRANTY.
Configuration and Setup:
Resolution: submillimeter resolution min-156 microns
Light Sources: (4) laser diodes at 635, 670, 750, 785nm
Filters: four-position excitation filters, four-position emission filters
Detectors: TE-cooled back-illuminated high quantum efficiency
CCD camera with air assist
Supported Methods: fluorescence Molecular Tomography
System Dimensions: Volume: 46 x 48 x 89cm (18 x 19 x 35in)
Power Requirements: 115/230VAC 4/2A 50/60Hz
Applications: imaging of biomarkers, disease pathways and therapeutic response levels in live specimens.
The video starts in front of the Perkin Elmer FMT 4000 Fluorescence Molecular Tomography In Vivo Imaging System.
It rotates to the right of the product and shows the serial tags. The video then rotates to the left of the item and around to the rear of the item showing the ports that are available.
The video then returns to the front of the Perkin Elmer FMT 4000 Fluorescence Molecular Tomography In Vivo Imaging System and shows the interior.
The video shows the included FMT kit and the accessories that are included in that and the screen of the software on the laptop where the licensing key is needed to initiate.
The video returns to the front of the Perkin Elmer FMT 4000 Fluorescence Molecular Tomography In Vivo Imaging System and ends.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to email@example.com or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.