- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Perkin Elmer
- Product Code: 24065
Here is a Perkin Elmer AxION DSA Direct Sample Analyzer
New costs above $60K
This Perkin Elmer AxION DSA Direct Sample Analyzer has good cosmetic condition, and came from a working environment.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Perkin Elmer AxION DSA Direct Sample Analyzer was powered on and initialized.
No further testing performed due to lack of software. Will test once software becomes available.
System consists of:
Perkin Elmer AxION DSA Direct Sample Analyzer MZ300560
Standard power cord.
Configuration and Setup:
Works With: AxION 2 TOF MS
Ionization Mode: Positive
Detector Voltage: 5000 and 8000 V
Drying Gas Temperature: 25C
DSA Heater Temperature: 250C
This Perkin Elmer AxION DSA Direct Sample Analyzer is configured to be used with a Perkin Elmer AxION 2 TOF Mass Spectrometer.
This video shows a walk around of of the Perkin Elmer AxION DSA Direct Sample Analyzer and shows all manufactures tags.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.