- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Olympus
- Product Code: 31791
Here is an Olympus IX81 Inverted LED Fluorescence Motorized DIC Microscope
Setup for Brightfield with Fluorescence and DIC studies.
- This microscope can be used in biological and studies
- The total current magnification range of this microscope with 10x eyepieces is 40 to 400x
- This microscope is compatible with slides and petri dishes (Options for microplates may be available)
- This microscope includes an XY motorized stage and Z motorized focus plus additional motorized components
- The fluorescence light source included is a multi color LED with a lamp lifespan of 10,000 hours + a $15,000 upgrade
- The MicroManager software enables control of motorized components and allows for slide scanning (with motorized XY stage), Z stacking(with motorized Z focus), and time lapse imaging(with compatible camera)
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings
Please see the exact video and photos below
This Olympus IX81 Inverted Fluorescence Motorized DIC Microscope is in good working order with all aspects tested to be working fully.
All optics of this microscope have been cleaned professionally under a class 10,000 clean room hood.
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Testing we performed:
The Olympus IX81 Inverted Fluorescence Motorized DIC Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested LED light source and light guide: PASSED
Tested eyepieces for clarity: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested motorized XY stage to limits: PASSED
Tested motorized focal adjustment to limits: PASSED
Tested motorized condenser and prisms fully: PASSED
Tested motorized filter cube turret fully: PASSED
Tested motorized port splitter to split between all ports: PASSED
Tested all DIC components fully: PASSED
Tested communication to software for virtual control: PASSED
Tested all motorized control of microscope via MicroManager software: PASSED
Tested live feed capabilities: PASSED
During testing this Olympus IX81 Inverted Fluorescence Motorized DIC Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical and Motorized components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Olympus IX81 Inverted Microscope
U-TBI90 Binocular Head
(2) WH10X/22 Eyepieces
Prisms / Condensers:
IX2-LWUCDA2 Motorized Condenser 0.55NA
Brightfield Light Path:
IX2-ILL100 Illumination Tower
IX2-RFACA Motorized 6-position Turret
DAPI: EX:350/50x DM: 400lp EM:460/50 (#F01334)
*Other filters available - please inquire*
IX2-DIC20 Prism (#DIC00257)
U-DICT Slider w/ U-ANT analyzer (#DIC00194)
U-LH100-3 12V 100W Halogen Lamp w/ BX-UCB power supply
Lumencor SpectraX 6-LCR-SA w/ light guide and culminating adapter
PRIOR Motorized XY Stage
PRIOR ProScan II w/ Joystick
6-position Motorized Objective Turret
*Other objectives available - please inquire*
Photo / Port Split:
100% Eye or 100% Camera
AmScope MU1403 14MP CMOS Digital Camera
Computer and Software:
Computer running AmScope and MicroManager software
XY Stage, Z-Axis, Nosepiece, Fluorescence Filter Turret, Condenser, Port splitter
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination: Brightfield w/ Fluorescence, DIC
Objectives: 4x/0.13 UPlanFLN, 10x/0.30 UPlanFLN, 20x/0.50 UPlanFLN, 40x/0.75 UPlanFLN
Light Sources: 12V 100W Halogen Lamp, Lumencor SpectraX
Stage: Motorized XY
This Olympus IX81 Inverted Fluorescence Motorized DIC Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield with Fluorescence and DIC studies.
The AmScope CMOS digital colored camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
This Olympus IX81 Inverted Fluorescence Motorized DIC Microscope system includes a computer to control the AmScope software and MicroManager software.
*These videos show the actual microscope in this listing.*
The first video provides a walk around view of this Olympus IX81 Inverted Fluorescence Motorized DIC Microscope and its included components.
In the second video functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Olympus IX81 Inverted Fluorescence Motorized DIC Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.