- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Olympus
- Product Code: 24818
Here is an Olympus IX81 Inverted Fluorescence Motorized DIC Polarization Phase Contrast Microscope
Setup for Brightfield with Phase Contrast, DIC, Polarization and Fluorescence Reflective studies.
- This microscope is compatible with slides, petri dishes, and microplates
- Enhancing components, such as PH light annulus have been added
- Enhancing components, such as DIC prisms have been added Enhancing components, such as a Polarizer and Analyzer have been added
- Enhancing components, such as Fluorescence Filter Cubes have been added (Other components are available)
- The total current magnification range of this microscope is 100x to 300x (Other objectives are available)
- This microscope includes an XY motorized stage and Z motorized focus plus additional motorized components
- The fluorescence light source included is a Metal Halide with a lamp lifespan of 2,000 hours +
- The Micromanager software enables control of motorized components and allows for slide scanning(with motorized XY stage), z stacking(with motorized Z focus), and time lapse imaging(with compatible camera)
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings
Please see the video and photos taken of this exact microscope down below
This Olympus IX81 Inverted Fluorescence Motorized DIC Polarization Phase Contrast Microscopeis in good working order with all of its aspects tested and fully functional
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Testing we performed:
The Olympus IX81 Inverted Fluorescence Motorized DIC Polarization Phase Contrast Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested fluorescence and source fully: PASSED
Tested transmission halogen light path: PASSED
Tested reflective fluorescence light path: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested port-splitter to split between camera and eyepieces: PASSED
Tested motorized condenser: PASSED
Tested motorized Z-axis: PASSED
Tested motorized fluorescence turret: PASSED
Tested motorized objective turret virtually and with controller: PASSED
Tested DIC components: PASSED
Tested connection from camera to laptop: PASSED
Tested mechanical stage: PASSED
Tested virtual control of microscope: PASSED
Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
Tested all filter slides: PASSED
Tested all motorized components including: fluorescence turret, condenser, objective turret, Z-axis, illumination intensity and light path switching: PASSED
During testing this Olympus IX81 Inverted Fluorescence Motorized DIC Polarization Phase Contrast Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical and Motorized components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Olympus IX81 Inverted Microscope
IX2-UCB Power/Control Box
U-BI90CT Binocular Head
(2) WF10X/20 Eyepieces
Prisms / Condensers:
IX2-LWUCDA 2 Motorized Condenser NA0.55
PhL Prism (#PH114)
DP10 Prism (#DIC259)
IX-DIC20 Prism (#DIC0267)
Brightfield Light Path:
IX2-ILL100 Illumination Tower
Fluorescence Light Path:
EXFO light guide and culminating adapter (#CA0051)
Fluorescence Turret / Cubes:
IX2-RFACA 6-position Motorized Turret
DAPI (Blue): EX 360/40, DM 400, EM 460/50 (#F0236)
FITC (Green): EX 480/30, DM 505, EM 535/40 (#F0479)
TXRed (Red): EX 560/40, DM 595, EM 630/60 (#F0477)
U-LH100L-3 12V 100W Halogen Lamp w/ IX2-UCB power supply
EXFO X-Cite 120 Metal Halide Lamp w/ light guide and culminating adapter
XY Mechanical Stage
6-position Motorized Objective Turret
10x/0.30 UPlanFL N (#O1844)
20x/0.50 UPlanFL N (#O2123)
IX-AN Analyzer (DIC00271)
Photo / Port Split:
Left 100% or Head 100%
AmScope MU1403 14.0 MP CMOS; Digital Camera
Fluorescence Turret, Condenser, Objective Turret, Z-Axis,Light Path switching, Illumination Intensity
Computer and Software:
Computer running AmScope, MicroManager and Olympus BSW software
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
This Olympus IX81 Inverted Fluorescence Motorized DIC Polarization Phase Contrast Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield transmitted with Phase Contrast and DIC, Polarization and Reflective Fluorescence studies.
The AmScope MU1403 digital color camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
The system includes a PC running the AmScope software for live feed and still images, MicroManager and Olympus BSW software for virtual control.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Olympus IX81 Inverted Fluorescence Motorized DIC Polarization Phase Contrast Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Olympus IX81 Inverted Fluorescence Motorized DIC Polarization Phase Contrast Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
OB Packed Weight - 300lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.