- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Olympus
- Product Code: 24689
Here is an Olympus IX70 Inverted Fluorescence Microscope Pred IX73 Unit10
Setup for Brightfield with Fluorescence studies.
This microscope is optimized for biological studies on prepared slides and petri dish.
The IX-SFR mechanical stage has a travel range of 50 x 50mm
The IX-ULWCD Condenser can be configured for phase contrast studies in combination with the appropriate objectives. Please inquire for options.
Current model is IX73
This Olympus IX70 Inverted Fluorescence Microscope is in good working order with all aspects tested and working fully.
Microscope optics have been cleaned professionally under a class 10,000 clean room hood.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Olympus IX70 Inverted Fluorescence Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested mechanical X/Y Stage: PASSED
Tested mercury lamp and power supply: PASSED
Tested halogen lamp and power supply: PASSED
Tested port splitter: PASSED
Tested communication from computer to camera: PASSED
Tested Z-axis adjustment and focus: PASSED
Tested filters and filter cube turret: PASSED
Tested all components of both light paths to be working fully: PASSED
Tested and cleaned all optics for full functionality: PASSED
During testing this Olympus IX70 Inverted Fluorescence Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the motorized components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Olympus IX70 Inverted Microscope
U-BI90 Binocular Head
(2) WF10X/20 Eyepieces
Prisms / Condenser:
IX-ULWCD Condenser NA0.55
Prism: None. Can be added depending on objectives
IX-ILL100 Illumination Arm
IX-RFA Fluorescence Light path
IX-RFAC 4-position Mechanical Turret
Olympus C104327 (AQUA) - EX:436/20nm DM:455nm EM:480/30nm (#F0512)
Olympus C104328 (GREEN) - EX:545nm DM:570nm EM:590nm (#F0513)
Semrock AI-0003 (RED) - EX:575/25nm DM:590nm EM:625/26nm (#F0516)
U-ULS100H 12V 100W Halogen Lamp w/ built-in power supply
U-LH100HGAPO 19V 100W Mercury Lamp w/ CHIU M-100T power supply
IX-SFR Mechanical XY w/ insert ring
6-position Mechanical Turret
4x/0.13 UPlanFL N (#O2157)
10x/0.30 UPlanFL N (#O1132)
20x/0.40 LCAch N PhP (#O0813)
Photo / Port Splits:
100% Eye, or 50/50% Sideport/Eye, or 50/50% Front port/Eye
AmScope MU300 CMOS 3MP Digital Color Camera
Computer and Software:
Dell Latitude i5 running AmScope software
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield w/ Fluorescence
Objectives: 4x/0.13 UPlanFL N, 10x/0.30 UPlanFL N, 20x/0.40 LCAch N PhP
Light Sources: 12V 100W Halogen Lamp, 100W Mercury Lamp
Stage: Mechanical XY
This Olympus IX70 Inverted Fluorescence Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield with Phase Contrast and Fluorescence studies.
The AmScope CMOS digital colored camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
This Olympus IX70 Inverted Fluorescence Microscope system includes a Dell Latitude i5 Laptop to control the AmScope software.
The video moves out to display entire Olympus IX70 Inverted Fluorescence Microscope, mercury power supply, and laptop.
After the AmScope software is displayed and the microscope is switched between brightfield and the three fluorescence cubes are shown.
The video ends with the entire Olympus IX70 Inverted Fluorescence Microscope displayed again.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
OB Packed Weight - 300lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.