- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Olympus
- Product Code: 13895
This Olympus DP12 Digital Camera with LCD Display are in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Olympus DP12 Digital Camera with LCD Display passed all tests and were found to be fully functional:
Tested initial power of the camera: PASSED
Tested communication between Display camera: PASSED
Tested live feed to the camera: PASSED
Tested photo capture: PASSED
Tested Zoom of Display unit: PASSED
Tested Exposure adjustment of Display/ Camera: PASSED
System consists of:
Olympus DP12 Digital Camera
DP12-2 3.5 inch 200,000 pixel TFT color LCD monitor
3.3V SmartMedia Card
Communication and power cables.
Please note: the microscope is not included. Listing is for camera with controller only.
Configuration and Setup:
Imaging Sensor: 1/1.8 inch (~0.55”) interlace scan CCD w/3.34 MP (actual 3.24 MP)
Sensitivity: 25/50/100 ISO equivalent
Metering System: 1% spot, 30% average
Exposure Control: Automatic, Manual, AE lock
Exposure Time: Automatic 1/4000 sec.-1/2 sec., Manual 1/4000sec.- 8 sec.
Exposure Adjustment: +/-2EV (1/3 increments)
(3) White Balance Modes: Full auto, one touch, manual
The video starts off showing the entire Olympus DP12 Digital Camera with LCD Display.
The camera pans around the entire unit showing what is included. The display is then shown.
The exposure is changed showing the sample brighten and darken.
The sample is moved around to show the live feed of the Olympus DP12 Digital Camera with LCD Display working.
The capture button is used and an image is saved. The images are shown on the screen.
There is one final view of the entire Olympus DP12 Digital Camera with LCD Display.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.