- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Olympus
- Product Code: 26053
Here is an Olympus CK40-F100 Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope Pred CKX53
Setup for Brightfield and Phase Contrast studies.
- This microscope can be used in biological studies
- Enhancing components, such as PH light annulus have been added
- The total current magnification range of this microscope is 40 to 400x (Other objectives may be available)
- This microscope is compatible with slides, petri dishes, and microplates.
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others.
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings
Current model is CKX53
This Olympus CK40-F100 Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope is in good working order with all aspects tested and working fully.
Microscope optics have been cleaned professionally by our technician under a class 10,000 cleanroom hood.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Olympus CK40-F100 Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp & source fully: PASSED
Tested Z axis controls: PASSED
Tested mechanical nosepiece: PASSED
Tested condenser/prisms: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested eyepieces for clarity: PASSED
Tested all manual shutters: PASSED
Tested camera: PASSED
Tested communication with software: PASSED
During testing the Olympus CK40-F100 Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope was found to be fully functional.
All of the mechanical components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Olympus CK40-F100 Inverted Microscope
CH3-TR45 Binocular Head
(2) WHK 10x/20 L Eyepieces
Prisms / Condensers:
NA 0.30 Condenser
6V 20W Halogen Lamp w/ built-in power supply
4-position Mechanical Turret
4x/0.10 DPlan 4 (#O2851)
10x/0.25 DPlan 10 (#O2836)
20x/0.40 LWD C A20 PL(#O3096)
AmScope MU1403 Digital Camera
Computer and Software:
Computer running AmScope software
Communication and power cables
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield, Phase Contrast
Objectives: 4x/0.10 DPlan 4, 10x/0.25 DPlan 10, 20x/0.40 LWD C A20 PL
Light Source: 6V 20W Halogen Lamp
This Olympus CK40-F100 Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield with Phase Contrast viewing.
With 10x eyepieces and included 4x, 10x, 20x objectives the total magnification of this system is 200x
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Olympus CK40-F100 Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Olympus CK40-F100 Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.