- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Olympus
- Product Code: 31238
Here is an Olympus BX61 Fluorescence Motorized Microscope BX61TRF Pred BX63 Unit4
Setup for Brightfield and Fluorescence studies.
- This microscope can be used in biological studies.
- Enhancing components, such as Fluorescence Filter Cubes have been added.
- The total current magnification range of this microscope with 10x eyepieces and adjustable internal magnification up to 2x, is 40x to 800x.
- This microscope is compatible with slides.
- This microscope includes an XY motorized stage and Z motorized focus plus additional motorized components.
- The fluorescence light source included is a Metal Halide with a lamp lifespan of 2,000 hours +
- The MicroManager software enables virtual control of motorized components.
- The included AmScope camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings.
- The addition of the extra magnification mechanical turret allows for quick changing of total magnification by 1x, 1.25x, 1.6x, and 2x without the need of refocusing
Please see the video and photos taken of this exact microscope down below
Current model is BX63
This Olympus BX61 Fluorescence Motorized Microscope is in good working order with all of its aspects tested and fully functional
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Testing we performed:
The Olympus BX61 Fluorescence Motorized Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested fluorescence and source fully: PASSED
Tested transmission halogen light path: PASSED
Tested reflective fluorescence light path: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested port-splitter to split between camera and eyepieces: PASSED
Tested mechanical condenser: PASSED
Tested motorized Z-axis: PASSED
Tested motorized fluorescence turret: PASSED
Tested motorized objective turret: PASSED
Tested connection from camera to laptop: PASSED
Tested motorized stage: PASSED
Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
Tested all filter slides: PASSED
Tested all motorized parts including Filter Cube Turret, Objective Turret, Fluorescence Shutter, Halogen Lamp Intensity, Z-axis, XY Stage: PASSED
During testing, this Olympus BX61 Fluorescence Motorized Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Olympus BX61 Upright Microscope BX61TRF
U-TTR-2 Tilting Head
(2) WHN10x-H/22 Eyepieces
U-AAC Aplanat Achromat 1.4 Condenser
Fluorescence Light Path:
Fluorescence Filter Cubes:
6-position Motorized Turret
Aqua V2 (Blue): EX 436/20, DM 455 LP, EM 480/30 (F01264)
U-MSWB2 (Green): EX 450/60, DM 500 LP, EM 520 LP (F01230)
U-MWG2 (Red): EX 530/40, DM 570 LP, EM 590 LP (F01273)
U-LH100L-3 12V 100W Halogen Lamp w/ BX-UCB power supply
Excelitas X-Cite 120PC Q Metal Halide Lamp (LP-0536) w/ light guide and collimating adapter (CA-0105)
Marzhauser EK14 XY Motorized Stage (ST-0364)
Marzhauser MCX2-Eco Stage Controller (SC-0210) w/ Joystick
U-D6REM 6-position Motorized Turret
U-CA 4-position Mechanical Turret
1x, 1.25x, 1.6x, and 2x
Photo / Port Splits:
AmScope MU1403 14MP Digital Camera
Computer and Software:
Computer running AmScope and MicroManager software
Filter Cube Turret, Objective Turret, Fluorescence Shutter, Halogen Lamp Intensity, Z-axis, XY Stage
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield w/ Fluorescence
Objectives: 4x/0.13 UPlanFLN, 10x/0.30 UPlanFLN, 20x/0.50 UPlanFLN, 40x/0.75 UPlanFLN
Light Sources: 12V 100W Halogen Lamp, X-Cite 120PC Q Metal Halide
Stage: XY Motorized
This Olympus BX61 Fluorescence Motorized Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield and Fluorescence studies.
The AmScope MU1403 camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
The system includes a computer running the AmScope and MicroManager software for live feed and still images.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Olympus BX61 Fluorescence Motorized Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Olympus BX61 Fluorescence Motorized Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.