- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Nikon
- Product Code: 31935
Here is a Nikon TS100-F Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope Pred Ts2
Setup for Brightfield with Phase Contrast studies.
- This microscope can be used in biological studies
- Enhancing components, such as a phase contrast annulus have been added
- The total current magnification range of this microscope with 10x eyepieces is 100x to 200x
- This microscope is compatible with slides, petri dishes, and microplates
This Nikon TS100-F Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope is in good working order in good cosmetic condition.
The microscope optics have been professionally cleaned by our technicians under a class 10,000 clean room hood.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Nikon TS100-F Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope passed all testes and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested transmission light path: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested mechanical condenser: PASSED
Tested mechanical Z-axis: PASSED
Tested mechanical objective turret: PASSED
Tested phase contrast prisms for alignment: PASSED
During testing this Nikon TS100-F Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Nikon Eclipse TS100-F Inverted Microscope
(2) CFI 10x/22 Eyepieces
ELWD 0.3/OD75 Condenser
Rings: PhL, Ph1
6V 30W Halogen Lamp w/ built-in power supply
T1-SM Mechanical XY Stage
5-position Mechanical Nosepiece
10x/0.25 Ph1 DL
20x/0.75 Plan Apo VC (this is a high quality Nikon APO CFI60 Objective, it was originally installed in a custom piece of equipment where manufacturer did not want to show that they used Nikon objectives)
*Other objectives available - please inquire*
Photo / Port Splits:
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield w/ Phase Contrast
Objectives: 10x/0.25 Ph1 DL, 20x/0.75 Plan Apo VC
Light Sources: 6V 30W Halogen Lamp
Stage: Mechanical XY
This Nikon TS100-F Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield with Phase Contrast studies.
With included 10x and 20x objectives along with 10x eyepieces magnification range of the scope is 100x to 200x (Other objectives available - please inquire)
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Nikon TS100-F Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Nikon TS100-F Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.