- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Nikon
- Product Code: 24962
Here is a Nikon Ti-U Inverted LED Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope Unit5
Setup for Brightfield with Fluorescence and Phase Contrast studies.
- This microscope system is optimized for biological studies requiring enhanced contrasting options.
- The ITK Scan IM XY stage has a travel distance of 160 x 128mm. The custom stage insert will accommodate slides, petri dish, or wellplate.
- The Lumencor Sola Light Source SM 6-LCR-SB LED Fluorescent Light Source features (6) electronically controlled LED light sources (DAPI, GFP/FITC, YFP, Cy3, mCherry, Cy5) that can be switched within the MicroManager software.
- LED life and brightness exceed anything with metal halide or mercury bulb. This is a $10,000.00 upgrade.
- This system has a total magnification range of 40-300x
Current model is Ti2
This Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope is in good working order with all aspects tested to be working fully.
Microscope optics have been professionally cleaned under a class 10,000 clean room hood.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested fluorescence and source fully: PASSED
Tested transmission halogen light path: PASSED
Tested reflective fluorescence light path: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested port-splitter to split between camera and eyepieces: PASSED
Tested mechanical condenser: PASSED
Tested mechanical Z-axis: PASSED
Tested mechanical fluorescence turret: PASSED
Tested mechanical objective turret: PASSED
Tested connection from camera to laptop: PASSED
Tested control of motorized stage virtually and with joystick: PASSED
Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
Tested all filter slides: PASSED
During testing this Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical and motorized components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Nikon Ti-U Inverted Microscope
TI-TD B Binocular Head
(2) CFI 10x/22 Eyepieces
Prisms / Condensers:
ELWD 0.3 Mechanical Condenser
Prisms: PhL, Ph1, Ph2
TI-DH Illumination Arm
Ti-FL Fluorescence light path with manual shutter
Collimating Adapter and Light Guide
Ti-FLC 6-position Mechanical Turret
96362 ET GFP (Green): EX 470/40, DM 495 LP, EM 525/50 (F0632)
Qdot 585 (Yellow): EX 425/50, DM 485 LP, EM 585/30 (F0135)
Semrock Cy3-4040B (Orange): EX 531/40, DM 562 LP, EM 593/40 (F0409)
D-LH/LC 12V 100W Halogen Lamp w/ TE2-PS100W power supply
Lumencor SOLA SM 6-LCR-SB LED w/ light guide and culminating adapter
ITK Scan IM 160x128 XY Motorized
LEP MAC5000 Stage Controller w/LEP Joystick
Ti-ND6 6-position Mechanical Nosepiece
4x/0.13 Plan Fluor PhL DL (O2679)
10x/0.30 Plan Fluor Ph1 DL (O2675)
20x/0.75 CFI Plan Apo VC (O1046) (this is a high quality Nikon APO CFI60 Objective, it was originally installed in a custom piece of equipment where manufacturer did not want to show that they used Nikon objectives)
Photo / Port Splits:
Left 100% or Right 100% or Head 100%
AmScope MU1403 14MP USB3.0 CMOS Color Camera
Computer and Software:
Dell Latitude i5 running AmScope software and MicroManager software
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield w/ Fluorescence, Phase Contrast
Objectives: 4x/0.13 Plan Fluor PhL DL, 10x/0.30 Plan Fluor Ph1 DL, 20x/0.75 CFI Plan Apo VC
Light Sources: 12V 100W Halogen Lamp, Lumencor SOLA SM 6-LCR-SB LED
Stage: Motorized XY
This Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield with Fluorescence and Phase Contrast studies.
The MU1403 CMOS digital color camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
The Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope system includes a Dell Latitude i5 laptop to control the software for live feed and images and MicroManager software
Total max magnification of the microscope is 200x
In the video we see all brightfield, phase contrast, and fluorescence imagery demonstrated while also showing free and easy movement of all Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope components and accessories.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
OB Packed Weight - 300lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.