- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Nikon
- Product Code: 23775
Here is a Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Microscope Pred Ti2
Setup for Brightfield with Nikon Advanced Modulation Contrast and Fluorescence studies.
- The addition of the NAMC components allow for colorless and transparent samples to be observed in high relief.
- Enhancing components, such as Fluorescence Filter Cubes have been added. (Other components are available)
- The total current magnification range of this microscope is 40 to 200x (Other objectives are available)
- This microscope is compatible with slides and petri dishes. (Options for microplates may be available)
- The fluorescence light source included is a Metal Halide with a lamp lifespan of 2,000 hours +
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings
Current model is Ti2
This Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Microscope is in good working order with all aspects tested to be working fully.
Microscope optics have been professionally cleaned under a class 10,000 clean room hood.
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Testing we performed:
The Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested fluorescence and source fully: PASSED
Tested transmission halogen light path: PASSED
Tested reflective fluorescence light path: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested port-splitter to split between camera and eyepieces: PASSED
Tested mechanical condenser: PASSED
Tested mechanical Z-axis: PASSED
Tested mechanical fluorescence turret: PASSED
Tested mechanical objective turret: PASSED
Tested connection from camera to laptop: PASSED
Tested mechanical stage: PASSED
Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
Tested all filter slides: PASSED
During testing this Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical and motorized components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Ti-TD B Binocular Tube
(2) CFI 10x/22 Eyepieces
TI-C Condenser w/ 0.4 NAMC lens
Fluorescence Light Path:
Fluorescence Filter Cubes:
6-position Mechanical Turret
UV-2E/C (Ultraviolet) - EX- 360/40 BP, DM 400 LP, EM 460/50 (#F00176)
FITC (Green) - EX 482/35, DM 506, EM 536/40 (#F00217)
ET/mCH/TR (Red) - EX 560/40, DM 585, EM 630/75 (#F00305)
D-LH 12V 100W Halogen Lamp w/ TE-PS100 Power Supply
EXFO X-Cite 120W Metal Halide Lamp w/ light guide and culminating adapter
TI-SR Mechanical XY Stage
6-position Mechanical Turret
4x/0.20 S Fluor (#O1737)
10x/0.25 WD NAMC1 (#O1398)
20x/0.75 Plan Apo VC (#O0595) (this is a high quality Nikon APO CFI60 Objective, it was originally installed in a custom piece of equipment where manufacturer did not want to show that they used Nikon objectives)
Photo / Port Splits:
20/80 Eye : Left
1x or 1.6x
AmScope MU1403 14MP Digital Camera
Computer and Software:
Comuputer running AmScope software
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
This Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield with Fluorescence studies.
The MU1403 CMOS digital color camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
The Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Microscope system includes a PC to control the software for live feed and images.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
OB Packed Weight - 300lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.