- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Nikon
- Product Code: 24237
Here is a Nikon TE2000-U Motorized Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope Pred Ti
- Setup for Brightfield with Phase Contrast and Fluorescence studies
- Enhancing components, such as PH light annulus have been added
- Enhancing components, such as Fluorescence Filter Cubes have been added. (Other components are available)
- The total current magnification range of this microscope is 40 to 200x (Other objectives are available)
- This microscope is compatible with slides, petri dishes, and microplates
- This microscope includes an XY motorized stage
- The fluorescence light source included is an HBO which uses inexpensive replacement lamps and will arrive with a brand new bulb
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings
Please see the video and photos taken of this exact microscope down below
This Nikon TE2000-U Motorized Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscopeis in good working order with all of its aspects tested and fully functional
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Testing we performed:
The Nikon TE2000-U Motorized Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source: PASSED
Tested mercury lamp and source: PASSED
Tested transmission halogen light path: PASSED
Tested reflective fluorescence light path: PASSED
Tested fluorescence filter cubes and turret: PASSED
Tested port splitter to split between all ports: PASSED
Tested connection from computer to camera for live feed: PASSED
Tested motorized XY stage: PASSED
Tested mechanical condenser: PASSED
Tested mechanical Z-axis: PASSED
Tested mechanical fluorescence turret: PASSED
Tested mechanical objective turret: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested eyepieces for clarity: PASSED
Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
Tested all power switches and light adjustments on microscope: PASSED
During testing this Nikon TE2000-U Motorized Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Nikon Eclipse TE2000-U Inverted Microscope
T-TD Binocular Head
(2) CFI 10x/22 Eyepieces
1x / 1.5x
Prisms and Condensers:
ELWD 0.3 Condenser
PhL, Ph1, Ph2 Prisms
Fluorescence Light Path:
Fluorescence Filter Cubes:
DAPI (Blue) - EX 360/40, DM 400, EM 460/50
FITC (Green) - EX 480/30, DM 505, EM 535/40 BA
TRITC (Orange) - EX 540/25, DM 565, EM 605/55 BA
LHS-100P-1 12V 100W Halogen Lamp w/ TE-PS100 power supply
LH-M100CB-1 100W Mercury Lamp w/ HB-10103AF power supply
PRIOR Motorized XY Stage
PRIOR ProScan II Controller w/ joystick
6-position Mechanical Turret
4x/0.13 Plan Fluor PhL DL
10x/0.30 Plan Fluor Ph1 DL
20x/0.40 Plan LWD Ph1 DL
Photo / Port Splits:
80:20 Head/Right Port
80:20 Head/Front Port
100% Left Port
AmScope MU1403 14MP Digital Color Camera USB 3.0
Computer and Software:
PC running AmScope software and MicroManager software.
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield w/ Fluorescence, Phase Contrast
Objectives: 4x/0.13 Plan Fluor PhL DL, 10x/0.30 Plan Fluor Ph1 DL, 20x/0.40 Plan LWD Ph1 DL
Light Sources: 12V 100W Halogen Lamp, 100W Mercury Lamp
Stage: Motorized XY
This Nikon TE2000-U Motorized Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield studies with Phase Contrast and Fluorescence.
The MU1403 14MP AmScope CMOS digital color Camera is capable of taking detailed digital images and simple measurements of samples.
The Nikon TE2000-U Motorized Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope system includes a PC to control the AmScope software for live images.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Nikon TE2000-U Motorized Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Nikon TE2000-U Motorized Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
OB Packed Weight - 300lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.