- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Nikon
- Product Code: 31548
Here is a Nikon SMZ1000 Stereoscope Stereo Microscope Pred SMZ 1270
Working Distance: 70mm
Total Magnification: 8-80x
Field of View: 27.5-2.8mm
- This stereoscope can be used for both brightfield reflective and transmitted imaging
- The included LED lightsources have a lifespan of 10,000+ hours
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others.
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings
This Nikon SMZ1000 Stereoscope is in good working order.
All aspects of the unit have been tested and proved to be fully working.
Stereoscope optics have been cleaned professionally by our technician under a class 10,000 clean room hood.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Nikon SMZ1000 Stereoscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested base illumination: PASSED
Tested LED light ring: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested internal magnification range: PASSED
Tested mechanical Z-axis focus: PASSED
Tested all height adjustments: PASSED
Tested port-splitter to split between camera and eyepieces: PASSED
Tested connection from camera to laptop: PASSED
Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
During testing and cleaning this Nikon SMZ1000 Stereoscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Nikon SMZ1000 Stereoscope
P-TL100 Trinocular Head
(2) C-W10xB/22 Eyepieces
AmScope LED Light Ring MIC-209 w/ power supply
1x Plan Apo WF WD:70
P-DSL32 LED Diascopic Illumination Stand
Photo / Port Splits:
100% Eye or 100% Camera
AmScope MU1403 14MP Digital Camera
Computer and Software:
Computer running AmScope software
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield
Objective: 1x Plan Apo WF WD:70
Light Source: AmScope LED
This Nikon SMZ1000 Stereoscope is currently set up for Brightfield viewing.
With its 1x objective, 10x eyepieces, and internal magnification range of 0.8x to 8x the total magnification range is 8x to 80x
The objective has a working distance of 70mm and FOV of 27.5-2.8mm
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Nikon SMZ1000 Stereoscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Nikon SMZ1000 Stereoscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.