- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Nikon
- Product Code: 25998
Here is a Nikon Digital Sight DS-Fi1 5MP CCD Color Camera w/ DS-U2 Controller
This Nikon Digital Sight DS-Fi1 5MP CCD Color Camera system is in good working order.
Please see the exact photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Nikon Digital Sight DS-Fi1 5MP CCD Color Camera system passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested power: PASSED
Tested communication with the software: PASSED
Tested image capture: PASSED
Tested live feed: PASSED
Check the optics for clarity: PASSED
System consists of:
Nikon Digital Sight DS-Fi1 5MP CCD Color Camera
Digital Sight DS-U2 Controller
Communication and power cables.
Please note: the listing is for camera with controller, microscope and laptop are not included, - used for testing purposes only
Camera can be used with a free Nikon Elements Viewer software or any other Nikon Elements software package.
Configuration and Setup:
Pixel Size: 5.24MP
Active Pixel Range: 2560 x 1920
Bit Depth: 12
Interface: USB 2.0
Model: Nikon Digital Sight DS-Fi1 5.24MP CCD Color Camera
CCD Format: 2560 x 1920 image array
Frame Rate: 23.3 frames per second
Dimensions: 77 x 76 x 44 mm
CCD Temperature: -10 degrees Celsius below ambient temperature max
Operation environment: 0 to 40 degrees Celsius
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
FI3, QI2, RI2
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.