- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Nikon
- Product Code: 25084
Here is a Nikon 80i Fluorescence Motorized Microscope Pred Ni-U
- Setup for Brightfield with Fluorescence studies.
- Enhancing components, such as Fluorescence Filter Cubes have been added (Other components are available)
- The total current magnification range of this microscope is 100 to 400x (Other objectives are available)
- This microscope is compatible with slides.(Options for petri dishes and microplates may be available)
- The fluorescence light source included is a Metal Halide with a lamp lifespan of 2,000 hours +
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings
Please see the video and photos taken of this exact microscope down below
This Nikon 80i Fluorescence Motorized Microscope is in good working order with all of its aspects tested and fully functional
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Testing we performed:
The Nikon 80i Fluorescence Motorized Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested fluorescence light source and light guide fully: PASSED
Tested motorized XY stage to limits with joystick: PASSED
Tested Z-axis focus to upper and lower limits: PASSED
Tested mechanical objective turret: PASSED
Tested mechanical fluorescence cube turret: PASSED
Tested connection between camera and computer: PASSED
Tested live feed on computer: PASSED
Tested mechanical condenser for easy movement: PASSED
Tested virtual control of motorized stage: PASSED
During testing this Nikon 80i Fluorescence Motorized Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the motorized components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Nikon Eclipse 80i Upright Microscope
(2) CFI 10x/22 Eyepieces
LWD 0.65 Condenser
Brightfield Light Path:
Fluorescence Light Path:
D-FL w/ mechanical shutter and aperture
C-HGFI light source and light guide
Fluorescence Filter Cubes:
6-position Mechanical Turret
AT-DAPI (UV/Blue): EX 360/40, DM 400, EM 460/50 (#F00630)
AT-EGFP (Green): EX 470/40, DM 495, EM 525/50 (#F00631)
ET-Cy5 (Red): EX 620/60, DM 660, EM 700/75 (#F00629)
D-LH Halogen Lamp 12V 100W w/ built-in power supply
C-HGFI Metal Halide Lamp w/ light guide and culminating adapter
Marzhauser EK14 Motorized Stage
MCX2-Eco Stage Controller w/ joystick
C-N6 6-position Mechanical Nosepiece
10x/0.30 Plan Fluor DIC L (#O1094)
20x/0.75 CFI Plan Apo VC (#O2028) (this is a high quality Nikon APO CFI60 Objective, it was originally installed in a custom piece of equipment where manufacturer did not want to show that they used Nikon objectives)
40x/0.65 Plan (#O1806)
Photo / Port Splits:
100% Eye or 100% Camera or 50/50 Split
AmScope MU1403 14MP Digital Camera
Computer and Software:
PC running AmScope software
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield, Fluorescence
Objectives: 10x/0.30 Plan Fluor DIC L, 20x/0.75 CFI Plan Apo VC, 40x/0.65 Plan
Light Sources: D-LH Halogen Lamp, C-HGFI Metal Halide Lamp
Stage: Motorized XY
This Nikon 80i Fluorescence Motorized Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield and Fluorescence studies.
This Nikon system includes a PC running AmScope software.
With the included 10x, 20x and 40x combined with 10x eyepieces the total magnification is 400x.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Nikon 80i Fluorescence Motorized Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Nikon 80i Fluorescence Motorized Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
OB Packed Weight - 300lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.