- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: NanoString
- Product Code: 28464
Here is a NanoString GeoMx DSP Digital Spatial Profiler
System over $300K new.
By spending around $20K-$40K on installation and service contract. You can get this instrument for under 30% vs buying new and with the same service and warranty as if you buy new. 1 Year service contract will give you a year warranty.
Made in 2019.
This system is intended for use in the following applications
-Other areas where spatially multiplex protein and gene expression data collection are needed
This NanoString GeoMx DSP Digital Spatial Profiler has good cosmetic and working condition. Removed after project where it was being used was finished..
Please see exact video and photos below.
*A service visit from the manufacturer will be needed to set up this system for a new owner* - This is required for any GeoMX DSP system during install.
System consists of:
NanoString GeoMx Digital Spatial Profiler
Power Cord (QTY 2)
PC Monitor with Keyboard and mouse
Configuration and Setup:
Minimum UV Illumination Area: 5um2 area
Visualization Modes: Fluorescent
Visualization Channels: FITC (SYTO13), CY3 (AF532), Texas Red (AF594), CY5 (AF647)
Slide Capacity: Four 1 x 3in slides
Supported Analytes: Protein and RNA
Dimensions: 30" x 29" x 24" (L x W x H)
Power Requirements: 110-240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 440VA
The video gives and overview of the NanoString GeoMx DSP Digital Spatial Profiler.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.