- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: MSD
- Product Code: 24840
Here is a MSD Meso Sector S 600 Imager Microplate Reader 1201
New costs around $160K
Last PM performed by MSD on May 26, 2020.
Please note instrument does not come with software. Customer will need to obtain it from MSD. Often on new instruments manufacturer will offer a yearly mainentace contract. Please reach out to your MSD contact for assistance.
If your budget does not allow purchasing this instrument new (New price is upward $160,000), buying it pre-owned might be a viable option, consider advising them on your availabe budget . If you are willing to add a citations about their instrument in your research paper it might be worth mentioning this to your sales representative as well.
Prior to purchassing this instrument please make sure you have been in contact with MSD and have confirmation from your sales representative that they will sell you support agreement and consunables.
Their Total Gold Service Package for the MSD S600 costs around $19,500.00. Price as reflected in public university records for 07/06/2021 University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Their Total Silver Service Package for MSD S 600 costs around $15,900. Price as reflected in public NIH records 09/06/2018 Dept of Health and Human Services
Above service contract prices are just for reference, they probably have changed by now.
If you are succesfull in obtaning the service contract, you can get a fully operational instrument for less than 35% vs buying it new for around $160,000
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
System consists of:
MSD Meso Sector S 600 Imager Microplate Reader
MULTI-ARRAY plate Stack Tube (1, standard capacity), second stack can be added.
One Stacker Cover Plate
Desktop PC running Discovery Workbench software ver4.0 (NEEDS LICENSE FROM MSD)
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Read Volume: 150ul
Read Time: 70sec
Throughput: 50 plates/hr
Plate Standard Read Volume (per well): 96-well 150uL, 384-well 40uL
Stacker Capacity: (20) 96-well plate per stack
Standard Signal Levels: signals generated by Free TAG 12,000-18,000 counts, signals generated by PQ Low Control 25-100 counts
Dynamic Range of Signal: 10^6
Electronic Noise: Standard Deviation Dark Noise: <16 Counts
Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz 3.5-2.8A
Dimensions: 26.8 x 30.5 x 33.9in (68.1 x 77.5 x 86.1cm); Weight: 150lbs (68kg)
The video gives an overview of the MSD Meso Sector S 600 Imager.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*ME* Medium Crate
OB Packed Weight - 350lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.