- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: MSD
- Product Code: 16225
Here is a MSD Meso Sector S 600 Imager
New costs around $160K
This MSD Meso Sector S 600 Imager has good cosmetic condition and was working when it was in use.
It was then professionally deinstalled and removed from service when research stage of the project was completed at the lab it came from.
Last PM performed on Aug'18 2018
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The MSD Meso Sector S 600 Imager
System consists of:
MSD Meso Sector S 600 Imager
MSD Single Plate Adapter w/ case
MSD Sector Demonstration Plate w/ case
Standard power cord.
Configuration and Setup:
Read Volume: 150ul
Read Time: 70 sec
Throughput: 50 plates/hr
Stacker Capacity: 2x20
Plate Standard Read Volume (per well):
-96-Well Multi-Array Plates: 150uL
-384-Well Multi-Array Plates: 40uL
Standard Signal Levels:
-Signals generated by Free TAG: 12,000-18,000 counts
-Signals generated by PQ Low Control: 25-100 counts
Dynamic Range of Signal: 10^6
-Standard Deviation Dark Noise: <16 Counts
-100-240VAC 50/60Hz 3.5-2.8A
-26.8 x 30.5 x 33.9in (68.1 x 77.5 x 86.1cm)
-Weight: 150lbs (68kg)
We pan out to get a full look at this MSD Meso Sector S 600 Imager. An external inspection is performed so all sides and connections and serial tags can be seen.
All accessories are shown. Once every portion of this listing has been seen in detail, we return for a final look at the whole MSD Meso Sector S 600 Imager.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.