- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Molecular Devices
- Product Code: 25439
Here is a Molecular Devices SpectraMax Gemini EM Microplate Reader
Top and Bottom Read.
New one sells for around $30,000
This Molecular Devices SpectraMax Gemini EM Microplate Reader is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Molecular Devices SpectraMax Gemini EM Microplate Reader passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Tested power on and initialization: PASSED
Tested communication with software: PASSED
Self-Tests: PASSED (see attached Test Results below)
System consists of:
Molecular Devices SpectraMax Gemini EM Microplate Reader
Dell Latitude i5 running SoftMax Pro software ver6.3
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Detection Modes: Fluorescence and Luminescence from top and bottom read
Detection Wavelength Range: 250 - 850nm
Plate Formats: 6, 12, 24, 48, 384 well plates
Temperature Control: 4 to 45C
Read Time: 96-well under 15 secs, 384-well under 45 seconds.
Top and bottom read optics.
The video gives a walk around of Molecular Devices SpectraMax Gemini EM Microplate Reader, and brief tests of the buttons on the unit.
Communication with software is observed.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.