- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Molecular Devices
- Product Code: 24824
Here is a Molecular MDC GenePix 4300A Microarray Scanner 4 Laser
New instrument is around $150,000.00 in such configuration with 4 lasers.
This Molecular MDC GenePix 4300A Microarray Scanner is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Molecular MDC GenePix 4300A Microarray Scanner passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Tested power on and initialization: PASSED
Tested communication with software: PASSED
All lasers passed calibration using PN 1-Test Slide Kit #8: PASSED
Successfully ran a slide acquisition using a fluorescent slide: PASSED
System consists of:
Molecular MDC GenePix 4300A Microarray Scanner
Filter wheel with the following filters installed:
- Position 1 - red (661 to 690nm)
- Position 5 - yellow (619 to 641nm)
- Position 9 - green (562 to 596nm)
- Position 13 - blue (513 to 555nm)
Dell Latitude i5 running GenePix software ver7.3 (w/ dongle)
Communication and power cables.
Please note: the slides used during testing are not included with the instrument.
Configuration and Setup:
Resolution: adjustable from 5-100um
(4) Lasers: Blue(488nm), Green(532nm), Yellow(594nm), Red(635nm)
(4) Filters: 661-690nm, 619-641nm, 562-596nm, 513-55nm
Detector: High sensitivity, low-noise PMT
Acquisition and analysis of data from all types of arrays, including nucleic acids, proteins, tissues, and cells
- Blue - Coherent Sapphire 488-20 488nm, 20mW
- Green - B&W Tek BWN-532-10 532nm, 10mW
- Yellow - Unknown mfg LPSC-03-594 594nm, 2mW
- Red - BSR fiber coupled FTEC635 635nm, 50mW
These wavelengths correspond to the ideal wavelengths used to excite the fluorophores Cy3, Cy5, Texas Red and similar dyes
- Position 1 red (661 to 690nm)
- Position 5 yellow (619 to 641nm)
- Position 9 green (562 to 596nm)
- Position 13 blue (513 to 555nm)
We show the front of the Molecular MDC GenePix 4300A Microarray Scanner, show software and start test to show function.
Circle the Molecular MDC GenePix 4300A Microarray Scanner to show condition then return to the front to show progress of test, zoom out for final shot.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
OB Packed Weight - 300lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.