- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: MicroCal
- Product Code: 26431
Here is a MicroCal VP-DSC Microcalorimeter Pred PEAQ
This MicroCal VP-DSC Microcalorimeter has fair cosmetic condition and powers on.
Does not appear to have much usage.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
Tested to power on only.
SOLD AS IS / NO WARRANTY / NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS DUE TO LACK OF SOFTWARE AND INABILITY TO FULLY TEST
System consists of:
MicroCal VP-DSC Calorimeter system
Standard power cord.
Configuration and Setup (manufacturers specs):
Active Cell Volume: 130uL
Typical Minimum Protein Concentrations: 0.2 mg/mL
Maximum Scan Rate: 240C/h
Temperature Range: -10C to 130C
Typical Time Per Scan: 35 to 55 min (depends on scan rate and temperatures)
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.