- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Molecular Devices
- Product Code: 24255
Here is a MDC Molecular Devices ClonePix 2 Mammalian Colony Picker Unit2
Made in 2013
This MDC Molecular Devices ClonePix 2 Mammalian Colony Picker has good cosmetic condition.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The MDC Molecular Devices ClonePix 2 Mammalian Colony Picker tested to power on only, display is functional.
Came from a lab, was in service before being removed and is presumed working.
Please note: we do not have software for it and are unable to test it any further than just power up.
Due to this we are unable to warranty this item. If you have correct software, we will gladly get instrument fully tested and email you video of it in action.
System consists of:
Molecular Devices ClonePix 2 Mammalian Colony Picker
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Integrated 16-bit cooled CCD camera
Picking Head: 8x picking pins - each pin independently controlled
Picking Speed: > 200 clones per hour
White Light Imaging: Trans-illumination for imaging low contrast colonies such as adherent monolayers or small colonies in suspension; Epi-illumination for imaging colonies as they are collected
Fluorescence Imaging: software-controlled switching between up to 5 excitation /emission filter pairs (we recommend no more than 3 filters be multiplexed for optimal performance)
Grow your cells in semi-solid media, forming discrete clonal colonies
Rapid screening of thousands of clones increases your probability of finding optimal producers exponentially
- Visualize colonies for imaging and picking in white light
- Observe expression levels using fluorescence imaging
Choice of detection methods enables:
- Label-free detection of clones independent of secretion
- Detection of tagged recombinant proteins and expression markers
- Fluorescence detection of secreted IgG, IgM, or antigen-specific mAbs from hybridomas
Objective image analysis lets you select colonies with optimal expression levels and reject poor performers early
We pan out so the entire MDC Molecular Devices ClonePix 2 Mammalian Colony Picker can be seen.
An external inspection is performed paying special attention to all serial tags and connections.
From here we return to the front of the MDC Molecular Devices ClonePix 2 Mammalian Colony Picker and the lid is opened so the internal chamber can be seen in detail.
Once complete we shut the lid and take a final look at the whole MDC Molecular Devices ClonePix 2 Mammalian Colony Picker.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.