- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: MDC
- Product Code: 32658
Here is a MDC AquaMax 2000 Microplate Washer AQ2K w/ 96-well Head, StakMax Unit2
This MDC AquaMax 2000 Microplate Washer is in good working order and in good cosmetic condition.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The MDC AquaMax 2000 Microplate Washer passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Tested initial boot up sequence: PASSED
Tested touchscreen: PASSED
Tested priming procedure: PASSED
Tested purging procedure: PASSED
Tested fast wash & run plate procedures: PASSED
Tested shut down sequence: PASSED
Tested StakMax Load, Return, and Restack Functions: PASSED
The testing performed verifies the proper operation of mechanical and fluid systems and the electronics that control these systems.
We also check to ensure that all wells are filled and drained equally to ensure the head is clear and flowing correctly during testing.
Knowing this, you can purchase this MDC AquaMax 2000 Microplate Washer with complete confidence that it will perform as intended.
System consists of:
Molecular Devices AquaMax 2000 Microplate Washer
StakMax Microplate Stacker with plate magazines
96-well washing head
Reservoir bottle with level sensor (bottle will differ from one used in the photos and video)
Standard power cord
Configuration and Setup:
Microplate Type: 96-well
Number Dispensing Liquids: 2
Dispensing Channels: 96
The video gives an overview of the MDC AquaMax 2000 Microplate Washer and demonstrates functionality with the included StakMax microplate handling system.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.