- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Affinity
- Product Code: 45163
Here is an Malvern Affinity Archimedes Particle Metrology System
Now branded by Malvern
This Affinity Archimedes Particle Metrology System is came from working lab and is presumed working.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Affinity Archimedes Particle Metrology System passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Software communication: PASSED
Camera controls: PASSED
Could not test further without consumables (MEMS Sensor)
System consists of:
Affinty Archimedes Particle Metrology System unit
Computer with applicable software
Communication and power cables.
Please note: DOES NOT include consumable MEMS sensors
Configuration and Setup:
Count Particles: in the size range 50nm - 5um
Objective: Olympus 10x/0.25 LMPlanFL N
Measures each particle independently
Will differentiate oil droplets, air bubbles and protein aggregates by density
Flow Rate: ~50-250 pl/s (depending on the type of sensor). A ten minute measurement will typically consume less than 1 µl.
Power: 120V 50/60Hz
The video gives an overview of the Affinity Archimedes Particle Metrology System, and also performs communication with software.
Manual: Affinity Archimedes Particle Metrology Manual.pdf - Google Drive
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.