- Stock: SOLD
- Brand: Luminex
- Product Code: 25210
Here is a Luminex FlexMAP 3DMultiplexing Platform
New sells for round $75,000-$90,000
This Luminex FlexMAP 3D Multiplexing Microplate Reader is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Luminex FlexMAP 3D Multiplexing Microplate Reader passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Tested communication with software: PASSED
Verified sheath fluid pressure control: PASSED
Verified operation of the sample uptake: PASSED
Verified operation of the sample stage: PASSED
Verified operation of classification laser: PASSED
Verified operation of reporter laser: PASSED
Verified operation of detectors: PASSED
Successfully performed all (4) calibration procedures: PASSED
Thoroughly cleaned fluidics system and purged with distilled water for storage: PASSED
System consists of:
Luminex FlexMAP 3D Multiplexing Microplate Reader
Desktop PC running licensed Xponent ver4.2 software (w/ monitor, keyboard, mouse)
Nalgene waste and sheath fluid bottles
Communication and power cables, and hoses.
Configuration and Setup:
Laser Type: Reporter Laser 532 nm and Classification Laser 638 nm
Detectors: Photomultiplier tube, detection bandwidth of 565 to 585 nm along with Avalanche photo diodes with temperature compensation
Microspheres: Distinguishes 1 to 500 unique xMAP microspheres in a single sample
Sample Handling: 96- or 384-well microtiter plate
Sample Volume 20-200ul
Fast read time, compatibility with both 96- and 384-well plates, and ease of integration with front-end automation systems make the FLEXMAP 3DÂ® the platform of choice for high throughput applications.
The platform uses both magnetic and non-magnetic microspheres and is capable of simultaneously measuring up to 500 genes or proteins from a small sample.
Automated start-up, shut-down, and maintenance routines make the FLEXMAP 3D easy to use and maintain.
Multiplexing: up to 500 analytes in a single sample
Dynamic Range (Typical): >=4.5 logs
Read Time: 96-well plate in ~20 min (up to 144,000 tests/hour); 384-well plate in ~75 min (up to 153,600 tests/hour)
Daily Start-Up/Shut-Down: ~30 min
The video zooms out to show the Luminex FlexMAP 3D Multiplexing Microplate Reader.
The video proceeds to show the fluidics behind the door, all labels on all sides, and then loops back around to the PC.
The software about page is shown, and then the sample door is opened and then closed.
Finally an alcohol flush is initiated, showing the operation of all of the fluidics.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.