- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Leica
- Product Code: 30833
Here is a Leica TCS SP8 Scan Confocal Unit
Made in 2016
This confocal setup was pulled separated from the microscope due to a lack of required software for the DMI8 it was installed on.
Please contact us if you have any questions
SOLD AS IS / NO WARRANTY / NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS DUE TO LACK OF SOFTWARE AND INABILITY TO FULLY TEST
This Leica TCS SP8 Scan Confocal Unit has good cosmetic condition.
Please see exact photos below.
System consists of:
Leica TCS SP8 Scan Confocal Unit
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
See attached documentation.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.