- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Lauda
- Product Code: 25674
Here is a Lauda ecoline RE106 Circulating Chiller Water Bath
This Lauda ecoline RE106 Circulating Water Bath is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Lauda ecoline RE106 Circulating Water Bath passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested Power up: PASSED
Tested Controls: PASSED
Tested Circulate: PASSED
Tested Cooling to -20C: PASSED
Tested Heating: PASSED
System consists of:
Lauda ecoline RE106 Circulating Water Bath
Standard power cord
Configuration and Setup:
Operating Temperatures -20 to 120 C
Temperature Accuracy: +/- 0.5%
Capacity: 4-6 L
Bath Opening (W x D): 150mmx130mm
The video gives an overview of the Lauda ecoline RE106 Circulating Water Bath, and also performs functionality.
1 Parcel - 75lbs
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.