- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Kuhner
- Product Code: 30400
Here is a Kuhner ISF-1-W Incubator Shaker Pred ISF1-X
Shaker has Temperature, Humidity, Fluorescence lights for photosynthesis
Current model is ISF1-X / ISF1-Z.
This Kuhner ISF-1-W Incubator Shaker is in good working condition with minor cosmetic blemishes.
Please see exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Kuhner ISF-1-W Incubator Shaker passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Cooling to 10C: PASSED
Heating 60C: PASSED
Shaking to 300 rpm: PASSED
Photosynthesis lighting half and full power : PASSED
Humidity control: PASSED
Door sensor: PASSED
Air circulation: PASSED
System consists of:
Adolf Kuhner ISF-1-W Refrigerated Incubator Shaker with additional option of Photosynthesis Light Box (you can choose not to use it)
30-position Flask Shaking Tray
Configuration and Setup:
Temperature Min: 15C below ambient, min. +5C
Temperature Max: 80C
Temperature accuracy: +/-0.30C, absolute (at place of sensor)
Temperature accuracy: +/-0.02C, relative (at place of sensor)
Air circulation: 300 m3/h
Humidity range: up to 85% R.H. over full temperature range
Humidity accuracy: +/- 2% R.H. (at place of sensor)
Humidity display: +/- 1% R.H. , digital
Photosynthesis Light Box
Shaking speed (rpm): 20...300
The video gives a general overview of the Kuhner ISF-1-W Incubator Shaker, and also shows functionality.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*LO* Long Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.