- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Infors HT
- Product Code: 32154
Here is an Infors HT Multitron Triple Incubator Shaker w/ Individual Cooling Units
This Infors HT Multitron Triple Incubator Shaker is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Infors HT Multitron Triple Incubator Shaker passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested Power: PASSED
Tested to Max RPM (400): PASSED
Tested Full Temperature Range: PASSED
Tested Door Safety Shutoff: PASSED
Tested Capillary Thermostat shutoff: PASSED
Tested CO2 System: PASSED
The testing performed on this Infors HT Multitron Triple Incubator Shaker confirms it is in good working condition.
This includes the temperature control, doors, lights, controls and shaking platforms.
Due to this testing you can purchase this Infors HT Multitron Triple Incubator Shaker with confidence knowing it is ready to go.
System consists of:
Infors HT Multitron Triple Stack Incubating Shakers with Individual Cooling Units
(3) Shaker plates
Flask holders (please inquire for number you want)
Configuration and Setup:
Capacity: Approx. 200 Liters Per Chamber
Interior Dimensions: 390 x 925 x 550 mm per chamber
Exterior Dimensions: 1397 x 865 x 1994 mm
Temperature Range: 15C below ambient to 65C
Shaking Speed: 20-400 rpm
Power Requirements: 30.6A max current draw @ 115V
CO2 Range 0-19.5% CO2
The video gives an overview and demonstrates functionality of the Infors HT Multitron Triple Incubator Shaker.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.