- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: H.E.L.
- Product Code: 25421
Here is a H.E.L. AutoMate II Multi Reactor Parallel Chemistry Platform HEL
Made in 2015
New model around $100,000.00
This H.E.L. AutoMate II Multi Reactor Parallel Chemistry Platform with WinISO software is in good condition.
Please note due to the complexity of the instrument, it will require: install and setup by manufacturer
You will also need to purchase suitable chiller for your application. HEL recomends oil circulator Julabo FP50HE with HEL EPROM.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The H.E.L. AutoMate II Multi Reactor Parallel Chemistry Platform passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Tested communication with software: PASSED
Tested software control of system: PASSED
Tested temperature probes: PASSED
Tested stirring function: PASSED
Tested mantle heaters and trace heaters for function: PASSED
System consists of:
H.E.L. Automate II Reactor System
Dell Latitude i5 running H.E.L. WinISO ver2.3
Eldex 5986 3HM pump
H.E.L. Heat Flow Meter p/n 8088-102739
(3) King Instrument 7430 Rotameters - Additional King Instrument 7430 Rotameters can be purchased at InstruMart website for $187.00
(4) GT135 pH probes
(4) PCR-200600 Turbidity probes
Various assortment of fittings, Swagelok valves
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Type: Multi Reactor System
Number of Separate Reactors: 4
Volume of Reactors: 300ml with included reactors
Temperature Range: -80 to 250C (200C with included reactors)
Agitation: independently controllable overhead stirring, up to 600rpm
Software: H.E.L. WinISO ver 22.214.171.124
The video gives an overview of the H.E.L. AutoMate II Multi Reactor Parallel Chemistry Platform, and also performs functionality.
Common Brochure: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz5srQzgsa6uWjI2V0hfUDgzdFk/view?usp=sharing
Manual vol1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1my3Fh6soHrocXv6Yf7yQhtVcP2i4_LJ5/view?usp=sharing
Manual vol2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ObkstUNEotavri1oT9hx3DOMj350OrBJ/view?usp=sharing
Manual vol3: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XC3Dji7z6H0edRBzsJRyk2L2GhUwRDmt/view?usp=sharing
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.