- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Harvard Apparatus
- Product Code: 29174
Here is a Harvard Model 22 Double Syringe Pump 2400-003
This Harvard Model 22 Double Syringe Pump is in good working order.
Please see exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Harvard Model 22 Double Syringe Pump passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Powered on: PASSED
Tested display and buttons: PASSED
Dispense rate: PASSED
System consists of:
Harvard Model 22 Double Syringe Pump 2400-003
Configuration and Setup:
Double syringe manifold
Syringe Type Plastic, glass or stainless steel
- Size Minimum 0.5 ul
- Size Maximum 140 ml
- Minimum 6.8 sec/step
- Maximum 416.7 usec/step
Pusher Travel Rate:
- Minimum 2.9068 um/min
- Maximum 47.6 mm/min
The video gives an overview of the Harvard Model 22 Double Syringe Pump , and also performs functionality.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.