- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Harvard Apparatus
- Product Code: 29866
Here is a Harvard 11 Plus Single Syringe Pump 702208 Pred Elite 704504 Unit7
Current model is Elite 704504
This Harvard 11 Plus Single Syringe Pump is in good working order.
Testing we performed:
The Harvard 11 Plus Single Syringe Pump was found to be fully functional:
Tested all key functions: PASSED
Tested mechanical operation: PASSED
Tested volume flow rates; all matched specified amounts: PASSED
System consists of:
Harvard Apparatus 11 Plus Single Syringe Pump 702208
Configuration and Setup:
Pump Type: Single syringe
Syringe Size Range: 0.5ul - 50/60ml
Syringe Flow Rate: 0.0014ul/hr with 0.5ul syringe - 26.55ul/hr with 50/60ml syringe
Step Rate: min/max: 1 pulse in 27.6sec/ 200 steps/sec
Dimensions: 114 x 229 x 114mm
The Harvard 11 Plus Single Syringe Pump remembers its last syringe size, flow rate used and configuration settings.
The video shows operation of the Harvard 11 Plus Single Syringe Pump.
13" x 13" x 13" @ 15#
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.