- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Hamilton
- Product Code: 42468
Here is a Hamilton MICROLAB STARlet M Liquid Handler w/ Span-12, CO-RE Gripper, Autoloader Unit2
If you would like to have instrument validated and placed on the yearly service agreement we recomend you reach out to Hamilton directly.
Additionally for customers in EU+Sweden we can connect you with a 3rd party service provider that is able to provide installation, assay development, PM/validation
Made in 2020
New costs over $150K
- This system is capable of plate to plate, reservoir to plate, and tube to plate transfers
- The Span 12 arm can dispense up to 1000ul transfers
- The CO-RE Gripper allows for plates and tip racks to be moved around the deck
- This system is set up for use with disposable tips
- The addition of the autoloader allows for sample tracking through the method
- This system will be correctly packed for safe shipping domestically and internationally
This Hamilton MICROLAB STARlet M Liquid Hander is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Hamilton MICROLAB STARlet M Liquid Hander passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Software communication: PASSED
Tip pick up/drop off: PASSED
CO-RE plate movement: PASSED
Autoloader tested: PASSED
System consists of:
Hamilton Microlab STARlet M Liquid Handler
Span-12 pipetting system
CO-RE gripper attachments
Tip Carrier (TIP_CAR_288_C00)
Plate Carrier (PLT_CAR_L5AC_A00)
(5) Sample Carrier (SMP_CAR_24_A00)
Sample carrier loading tray
Desktop PC running Venus software ver4.5 (w/ monitor, mouse and keyboard)
Communication and power cables
Other deck carrier positions may be available (Please Inquire)
Configuration and Setup:
Robotic Arms: Span-12, CO-RE Gripper, Autoloader
Usable Tips: 10, 50, 300, 1000uL, filtered or unfiltered
Application: liquid handling and sample preparation
Dimensions (WxHxD): 1124 x 903 x 795 (mm)
Power Requirements: 100-230 VAC, 50/60Hz
The video gives an overview of the Hamilton MICROLAB STARlet M Liquid Hander, and also performs functionality.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.