- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Hamilton
- Product Code: 41965
Here is a Hamilton MICROLAB STARlet Liquid Handler w/ Span-8, 96-Multi, CO-RE Gripper
The main SPAN 8 system was made in 2021 and also had the 96-Multi with 300ul capacity added after the fact.
If you would like to have instrument validated and placed on the yearly service agreement we recomend you reach out to Hamilton directly.
Additionally for customers in EU+Sweden we can connect you with a 3rd party service provider that is able to provide installation, assay development, PM/validation
- The heavy tinted panels allow for automation of samples more sensitive to UV
- This system is capable of plate to plate, reservoir to plate, and tube to plate transfers
- The 96 multichannel head allows for quick transfer up to 300ul from plate to plate or reservoir to plate.
- The Span-8 arm can dispense up to 1000ul transfers per channel
- The CO-RE Grippers allows for plates and tip racks to be moved around the deck
- This system is set up for use with disposable tips
- The addition of the autoloader allows for sample tracking through the method
- This system will be correctly packed for safe shipping domestically and internationally
Please note the head is 300ul not 1000ul, if you need 1000ul please look at the other systems we have on hand
This Hamilton MICROLAB STARlet Liquid Hander is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Hamilton MICROLAB STARlet Liquid Hander passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Communication with software: PASSED
Liquid transfer using Span-8: PASSED
Liquid transfer using CO-RE 96 head: PASSED
Labware transfer using CO-RE grippers: PASSED
Door locks: PASSED
Calibration using tool P/N 173960: PASSED
System consists of:
Hamilton MICROLAB STARlet Liquid Handler 173000-806
Span-8 CO-RE system
96-channel CO-RE head
SMP_CAR_32_A00 Vial Carrier (Qty:5)
TIP_CAR_480_A00 Tip Carrier
APE_CARRIER Plate carrier (5-position APE carrier configured as PLT_CAR_L5AC_A00)
Heavily tinted acrylic panels
Cabinet expansion for 96 head
Desktop PC running Venus software ver4.5 (w/ monitor, mouse and keyboard)
Communication and power cables
Other deck carrier positions may be available (Please Inquire)
Configuration and Setup:
Robotic Arms: Span-8, 96-Multi, CO-RE Gripper
Channels: 8, 96
Volume for span 8: 1-1000uL
Volume for 96 head: 1-300uL
Usable Tips: 10, 50, 300, 1000uL, filtered or unfiltered for span 8
10, 50, 300 filtered or unfiltered for 96 head
Application: liquid handling and sample preparation
Dimensions (WxHxD): 1124 x 903 x 795 (mm)
Power Requirements: 100-230 VAC, 50/60Hz
The video gives an overview of the Hamilton MICROLAB STARlet Liquid Hander, and also performs functionality.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*LA* Large Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.