- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Hamilton
- Product Code: 42056
Here is a Hamilton Microlab STAR Liquid Handler w/ Span12, iSWAP, CO-RE 384 Well Multichannel Head w/ Gripper
- This system is capable of plate to plate, reservoir to plate, and tube to plate transfers
- The 384 multichannel head allows for quick transfer up to 50ul from plate to plate or reservoir to plate
- The Span 12 arm can dispense up to 1000ul transfers
- The iSWAP Gripper allows for plates and tip racks to be moved around the deck
- This system is set up for use with disposable tips
- The addition of the autoloader allows for sample tracking through the method
- This system will be correctly packed for safe shipping domestically and internationally
This Hamilton Microlab STAR Liquid Hander is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Hamilton Microlab STAR Liquid Hander passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Communication with software: PASSED
Liquid transfer using Span-12: PASSED
Liquid transfer using 384 head: PASSED
Plate transfer using iSWAP: PASSED
Unable to test HEPA filter hood and UV light due to software being out of date. Requires Hamilton service visit
System consists of:
Hamilton Microlab STAR Liquid Handler 173000/00
Span 12 pipetting system
CO-RE 384 head
CO-RE gripper attachments
iSWAP plate handler
(3) Tip carrier (TIP_CAR_288_C00)
Plate carrier (PLT_CAR_L5AC_A00)
Reagent trough carrier (RGT_CAR_3R_A01)
(7) Tube carrier (SMP_CAR_24_A00)
(2) APE carrier (3-position portrait)
Tip Carrier (TIP_CAR_NTR_A00)
CO-RE 384 head waste station
(2) autoloader trays
Computer running Venus software (w/ monitor, mouse and keyboard)
HEPA Filter P/N 55495-01 (not fully tested due to lack of software)
Communication and power cables.
Other deck carrier positions may be available (Please Inquire)
Configuration and Setup:
Robotic Arm(s): Span12, iSWAP, CO-RE 384 w/ Gripper
Channels: 12, 384
Volume: 0.5uL-1000uL for Span12, 0.1ul-50ul for CO-RE 384
Disposable Tips: 10, 50, 300 or 1000ul for Span12, 50uL for CO-RE 384
Application: liquid handling and sample preparation
The video gives an overview of the Hamilton Microlab STAR Liquid Hander, and also performs functionality.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*LO* Long Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.