- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Hamilton
- Product Code: 42103
Here is a Hamilton Microlab NIMBUS Liquid Handler w/ 96-Multi Head
- This system is equipped with a 96 multichannel head that allows for disposable tips of 50, 300, 1000ul
- This system is able to perform Plate to Plate transfers
- This system is able to perform Reservoir to Plate transfers
- This is a disposable tip system to prevent cross-contamination
- This system will be correctly packed for safe shipping either domestically and internationally
This Hamilton Microlab NIMBUS Liquid Handler is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Hamilton Microlab NIMBUS Liquid Handler passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested power on: PASSED
Tested initialization: PASSED
Tested method creation: PASSED
Tested aspiration: PASSED
Tested dispense: PASSED
System consists of:
Hamilton Microlab Nimbus Liquid Handler
(2) Short Nested Tip holders
Tall Nested Tip Holder
(2) Deep Well Plate Holders
(2) Standard Well Plate Holders
Computer running Hamilton Method Editor software ver4.4
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Robotic Arm(s): 96-well Multichannel
Disposable Tips: 50, 300, 1000ul can be used
Application: liquid handling and sample preparation
The video gives an overview of the Hamilton Microlab NIMBUS Liquid Handler, and also performs functionality.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.