- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Hamilton
- Product Code: 20172
Here is a Hamilton CO-RE 8x480 High Volume Tips 1000ul Without Filters 235904
In 5 packs of 96 tip rack format with volume of 1000ul - Total 3840 tips.
Intended for use with Hamilton Star line liquid handlers
These Hamilton CO-RE 8x480 High Volume Tips are new in box.
Please see the exact photos below.
System consists of:
Hamilton CO-RE 8x480 High Volume Tips 1000ul Without Filters 235904
Configuration and Setup:
Platform Compatibility: Microlab VANTAGE, Microlab STAR, Microlab NIMBUS, Microlab Prep
Tip Type; Standard
Tip Volume: 1000uL
Maximum Tip Capacity: 1,000uL
Tip Color (Conductivity): Black (Conductive)
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.