- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: GE Healthcare
- Product Code: 16588
Here is a GE IN Cell Analyzer 2000 Fluorescence Imaging INcell Pred 2500
Originally costs around $200K
Current model is IN Cell Analyzer 2500 HS HCA
This GE IN Cell Analyzer 2000 Imaging system is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The GE IN Cell Analyzer 2000 Imaging system passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Cleaned and lubricated all axis rails and sliders.
Tested initialization: PASSED
Tested communication with software: PASSED
Tested objectives: PASSED
Tested camera: PASSED
Tested stage movement: PASSED
System consists of:
GE IN Cell Analyzer 2000 Imaging system
Desktop PC running IN Cell Analyzer 2000 software ver5.2 (with monitor, mouse, keyboard)
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Fluorescence Note: has hardware for Brightfield imaging just needs license purchased from GE to use this function.
Included Objectives: 4x/0.13 Plan Fluor, 10x/0.45 Plan Apo DIC N1, 20x/0.75 Plan Apo DIC N2, 40x/0.60 Plan Fluor ELWD
Camera Type: Photometrics CoolSNAP K4 CCD 2048x2048, 7.4 x 7.4um Pixels
Environmental control for CO2 and Temperature control hardware is installed and will work with the purchase of add on software license from GE
Stage: sized to hold microplates and microplate adapters.
Software: INcell Analyzer 2000 ver5.2
Filter 1 DAPI
Filter 2 FITC
Filter 3 TexasRed
Filter 4 Cy3
Filter 5 Cy5
Filter 6 dsRed
Filter 7 CFP
Filter 8 YFP
Has the Mass flow controller option installed
Flow range: 0-10ml / min
We zoom out and get a look at the full GE IN Cell Analyzer 2000 Imaging system exterior.
All connections and serial tags are shown and a detail of the last image taken is clearly visible on the screen.
Once the GE IN Cell Analyzer 2000 Imaging system has been seen in its entirety, we return to the item tag.
The video cuts to a view of the system while the lid is open and the internal components are shown in detail.
Once all relevant portions of the GE IN Cell Analyzer 2000 Imaging system have been seen, we return to the item tag and the video ends
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.