- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Foss
- Product Code: 25539
Here is a FOSS Infratec 1241 Grain Analyzer USB Gen 2 Unit7
This is a Infratec 1241 Grain Analyzer, Generation 2
Predecessor to Gen 3
This FOSS Infratec 1241 Grain Analyzer is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The FOSS Infratec 1241 Grain Analyzer passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Tested Monochromator Communication: PASSED
Tested Monochromator Hardware: PASSED
Tested Monochromator Checksum: PASSED
Tested Detector Communication: PASSED
Tested Detector Hardware: PASSED
Tested Detector Checksum: PASSED
Tested Ambient Sensor Communication: PASSED
Tested MU Communication: PASSED
Tested PSM Communication: PASSED
Tested PSM Hardware: PASSED
Tested Check Voltage: PASSED
Tested Grating System : PASSED
Tested Detector: PASSED
Tested ADC No Missing Codes: PASSED
Tested Lamp: PASSED
Tested Air Stability: PASSED
Tested Monochromator Wavelength Stability: PASSED
Tested Lamp Reading Value 65270: PASSED
System consists of:
FOSS Infratec 1241 Grain Analyzer
Configuration and Setup:
Temp Range: 0 - 42C
Monochromator Scanning Wavelength Range: 850 - 1050nm, Optical bandwidth: 7nm
Handles high moisture samples; No sample preparation; Dust and humidity protected
Voltage: 110-120V, 50-60Hz; Dimensions(WxDxH): 500 x 570 x 363mm; Weight: 31kg
The FOSS Infratec 1241 Grain Analyzer is a Near-Infrared Transmission (NIT) instrument capable of simultaneous and accurate determination of several constituents in whole grain samples.
The measurements are based on the fact that the main constituents in the grain, such as protein, moisture, fat, and others, absorb electromagnetic radiation in the near-infrared region of the spectrum.
The FOSS Infratec 1241 Grain Analyzer uses transmission absorption; sample preparation is unnecessary, saving time and money.
The results calculated by the embedded computer are shown on the display or can be printed if a printer is available.
Since the FOSS Infratec 1241 Grain Analyzer electronic and optical parts are in a sealed chassis, the unit operates in a dusty or humid environment.
General overview of the FOSS Infratec 1241 Grain Analyzer with an application model, lamp test, wavelength stability check, and full self-test demonstrated.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.