- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Formulatrix
- Product Code: 30225
Here is a Formulatrix Nano Transfer NT8 Liquid Handler Protein Crystallization
Made in 2018
This Formulatrix Nano Transfer NT8 Liquid Handler has good cosmetic condition and is presumed to be working.
We think LCP option either needs to be installed or possibly updated. Due to limited familiarity we can`t tell if this instrument is complete.
WE ARE SELLING IT ONLY AS DESCRIBED, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK PRIOR TO PURCHASE
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Formulatrix Nano Transfer NT8 Liquid Handler passed following limited testing due to the lack of correct software or the LCP option that this software needs to function:
Communication with PC: PASSED
X/Y Axis Homing: PASSED
System consists of:
Formulatrix Nano Transfer NT8 Liquid Handler Protein Crystallization
Dell Latitude i5 running NT8 Control Software ver2.8
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Dispense Range: 50nL-1.8uL, 200uL with HV attachment
Lipid Cubic Phase (LCP) Attachment: No
High Volume (HV) Tip attachment: Yes
Active Humidification Range: Ambient-95%
Dimensions: 6.9" x 8.5" x 9.3"
Power Requirements: 110/240 V, 50/60Hz 130W typical 200W max
The video is a walkaround of the Formulatrix Nano Transfer NT8 Liquid Handler showing all warranty stickers and serial tags.
It shows the interior of the Formulatrix Nano Transfer NT8 Liquid Handler and the software and its version on the associated laptop.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.