- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Fluidigm
- Product Code: 25149
Here is a Fluidigm BioMark HD Real-Time PCR w/ HX, MX Controllers Unit2
New costs about $140K
This Fluidigm BioMark HD Real-Time PCR system is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Fluidigm BioMark HD Real-Time PCR system passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Ran ICP program onboard testing: PASSED
IFC chips identified: PASSED
Camera Focuses with Fluorescent and ambient light: PASSED
Thermal cycler temps verified: PASSED
Analysis programs load demo files and analysis can be performed: PASSED
Biomark HX and MX IFC controllers:
Tested vacuum seal integrity: PASSED
Tested cleaning plate cycle: PASSED
Tested all touchscreen controls: PASSED
Tested controllers to identify chips and reject non-compatible chips: PASSED
Logged in as Admin and verified saved protocols.
System consists of:
Fluidigm BioMark HD Real-Time PCR system running BioMarkDataCollection software ver4.2
IFC Controller MX (BMK-IFC-MX)
IFC Controller HX (BMK-IFC-HX)
Dell display w/ keyboard and mouse
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Thermal Control: peltier-based, 4 - 99C; Heating Ramp Rate: up to 5.5 C/sec: Cooling Ramp Rate: up to 5.5 C/sec
Detection: CCD camera, 9M pixel, 12 x 12um pixel size
Fluorescence Excitation: 475nm, 530nm, 575nm; Fluorescence Emission: 525nm, 570nm, 630nm
Supported IFCs: Gene expression - 48.48 Dynamic Array IFC, 96.96 Dynamic Array IFC, 192.24 Gene Expression IFC, Flex Six Gene Expression IFC; Genotyping - 48.48 Dynamic Array IFC, 96.96 Dynamic Array IFC, 192.24 Genotyping IFC, Flex Six Genotyping IFC; Digital PCR - qdPCR 37K IFC, 48.770 Digital Array IFC, 12.765 Digital Array IFC
Software: Data Collection Biomark HD software, Real-Time PCR Analysis software, SNP Genotyping Analysis software, Digital PCR Analysis software, Melt Curve Analysis software
Genotyping and gene expression IFC formats
Flex Six IFC
Juno 96.96 GT IFC
Gene expression, genotyping, sample identification, CNV analysis, and digital PCR
IFC Controller HX for priming and loading the FLEXsix Genotyping IFC, 96.96 Genotyping IFC, and the High Precision 96.96 Dynamic Array IFC.
IFC Controller MX for priming and loading the 48.48 Dynamic Array IFC.
The video starts with a wide front view of the Fluidigm BioMark HD Real-Time PCR system. Then we show the Biomark HD Data Collection software about screen.
Close the software and open the ICP program to show the passing oneboard-test. Show the functionality of IFC controllers by loading compatible iFC plates into them.
Go all the way around the Fluidigm BioMark HD Real-Time PCR system to show the tags.
Back to the front to show the Fluidigm BioMark HD Real-Time PCR system loading a plate and reading the serial number.
SNP Genotyping Manual: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1544OcqHClw7nKqufsDC630MCoW9HuZhZ/view?usp=sharing
Data Collection Manual: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZwRAun07mFjZlpXgfcXYhybmGCM9jmTL/view?usp=sharing
HX/MX Controllers Manual: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-x43Z3xrOl7Sf9Xr3F6S5h47mwBqI8GL/view?usp=sharing
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*LA* Large Crate
OB Packed Weight - 700lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.