- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Fluid Imaging
- Product Code: 31818
Here is a Fluid Imaging FlowCam VS1 Particle Counter Analyzer
This Fluid Imaging FlowCam VS1 Particle Counter Analyzer is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Fluid Imaging FlowCam VS1 Particle Counter Analyzer passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested connection of the camera to the software: PASSED
Tested syringe pump: PASSED
Tested autofocus: PASSED
Tested imaging: PASSED
Tested X-axis adjustment: PASSED
Tested Y-axis adjustment: PASSED
Tested particle counting: PASSED
Tested flash: PASSED
This Fluid Imaging FlowCam VS1 Particle Counter Analyzer was tested using 10um bead suspension.
In order to capture the data all portions of the system need to work properly including the Software, Pump, Optics, camera and light source.
Due to this testing you can purchase with confidence this Fluid Imaging FlowCam VS1 Particle Counter Analyzer is ready to go.
System consists of:
Fluid Imaging Technologies FlowCAM Moving Fluid AutoImaging System unit
Olympus 4x/0.13 UPlan FL N Objective (please note: when referring to the datasheet below, 4x objective is one installed). If you need other magnifications please inquire.
Embedded PC with software and the license dongle
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Camera: Sony SX90
Pump: C70 Syringe Pump
Optical Sensor: CH4 Scatter
Laser: 532 nm Green
- High-Speed Digital Imaging
- Real-Time Bulk and Individual Particle Analysis
- The Combined Benefits of Multiple Instruments
- Ability to Image Particles 2 um to 3 mm in Diameter
- Fluorescence Detection Providing Additional Selectivity. Scatter Detection for Low Particle Concentrations
This video shows a general overview of the Fluid Imaging FlowCam VS1 Particle Counter Analyzer, including the "about" screen in the software and a run being done with 10um polystyrene microbeads.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.